Monday, August 10, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - 9th - Favorite Media You Wish Was An RPG



It's August 2015, and to follow on with the success of last year's #RPGaDay event, David Chapman at Autocratik has created a new list. Each day in August, I'll be posting my "answer" to that day's topic.

Fell behind again... Real life stuff for the win. 

There is so much crossover these days between RPGs and pretty much every other type of media, this one is tougher than I thought when I first glanced over the topic last month. The answer forces me to call myself out.

Back in 2009, I was re-watching the Doctor Strange animated movie. It was a good movie, as far as I'm concerned—good enough to re-watch, for sure. On my re-watch, I got inspired by the first six minutes. Seriously go watch it if you can. I wanted that RPG. I wanted it so much, I decided I'd create it myself. That little desire gave birth to Fuse, a Savage Worlds setting idea I've wrestled with on and off for nearly six years now. Hopefully one day, you'll get to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment