Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - 19th - Favorite Supers RPG

It's August 2015, and to follow on with the success of last year's #RPGaDay event, David Chapman at Autocratik has created a new list. Each day in August, I'll be posting my "answer" to that day's topic.

There are a ridiculous amount of supers RPGs on the market, and many of them are amazing. For me, the best of the best is ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying: The Assembled Edition. For longtime readers of this blog, you may recall I had some issues with the original edition of the game, this version serves to explain itself much better and the organization is like night and day. There have also been a couple tweaks that allow for more options against particularly tough opponents. If I was running a supers game tomorrow, and it was 100% my choice of what to run, it would be ICONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment