Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - 18th - Favorite SF RPG

It's August 2015, and to follow on with the success of last year's #RPGaDay event, David Chapman at Autocratik has created a new list. Each day in August, I'll be posting my "answer" to that day's topic.

There are a lot of great Sci-Fi games out there, and there was a time I would have had a hard time picking one favorite. But honestly, this is a no-brainer for me. The very first RPG I ran was Star Frontiers, so I didn't cut my teeth as a GM with D&D the way many have. Recently, Pinnacle Entertainment released The Last Parsec line of games, which use the excellent Science Fiction Companion as their base. This game is very clearly a love letter to my first love, Star Frontiers. So Savage Worlds + Star Frontiers? That's an easy call!


No comments:

Post a Comment