Saturday, August 8, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - 6th - Most Recent RPG Played

It's August 2015, and to follow on with the success of last year's #RPGaDay event, David Chapman at Autocratik has created a new list. Each day in August, I'll be posting my "answer" to that day's topic.

I've been running late with these. I'm hoping to use this weekend to play catch-up.

I mentioned recently that I've started playing D&D Encounters. Well, given this came in on a Thursday, and D&D Encounters is a Wednesday event, I'm gonna have to say... wait for it... D&D 5E!

This was an awesome session because my daughter has joined the fray. It was kind of a last minute thing, so she used one of WotC's pre-generated characters. The intention was to get her feet wet with a human fighter then take this week to build some sort of spellcaster. It turns out she had so much fun with the pre-gen, she's keeping the character.

The folks at the table were great with her, and she made me proud with her play. This is a really exciting time for me, as my daughter is really getting into my favorite hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment