Sunday, January 8, 2012

@ReverbGamers Master List Number 8

#8: What's the one gaming accessory (lucky dice, soundtrack, etc.) you just can't do without? Why?

Aside from what's needed for the game I'm playing, there's nothing I truly can't do without. I don't suffer from any sort of gamer superstition, and I try not to get too attached to anything.

That said there are two items that come close...

My iPad contains nearly every roleplaying book I own, and it goes with me nearly everywhere. I run games with the iPad--some games I run nearly 100% with the iPad (ICONS comes to mind). The more I use it, the more I need it. That said, I draw the line at dice. I will always use real dice. Dice rolling apps just don't cover it.

I own a Pentel Twist-Erase III mechanical pencil with 0.9mm lead. It's the perfect thickness for character sheets, it writes smoothly, and it includes a killer eraser. I get seriously discombobulated when I don't have this particular pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment